On July 24-31, 2021, a youth exchange of young people (18-29 years old) from rural areas and owners with disabilities of rural boarding houses (family members) took place on the importance of sustainable, inclusive tourism, exchange of successful practices of rural entrepreneurship. Participants from Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova, and Germany - 9 people per country, including two leaders without age restrictions.
Youth exchange program:
- They were learning different methods of communication in small and large groups, leadership and leaders who change under normal conditions and in conditions of survival;
- Different models of culture and different ways of obtaining and interpreting information;
- Rules of organization of camping. How to find and organize safe places for the camp. Creating a tent camp;
- The decision-making process under normal conditions and in conditions of survival;
- Rafting. Rambling on a village near the Dniester in four mixed groups to learn about the way of life and traditions in the region and the practices of agritourism;
- Sharing national stereotypes and prejudices and discussing them in groups;
- Methods and problems of team building, the impact of non-standard conditions for young participants;
- Creating presentations about the rural way of life in the Dniester region and comparing it with your domestic rural area. Exchange of ideas for possible cooperation
The youth exchange occurred according to the project - Entrepreneurship in the rural tourism sector for youth with disabilities 2 / ERTSYD2 608832-EPP-1-2019-1-UA-EPPKA2-CBY-EP-PE, which is implemented within the framework of the European Union program: Erasmus + "Capacity Building in the field of youth - Eastern Partnership - Partnership for Entrepreneurship."